We welcome new enrolments for both our 3-year-old and 4-year-old programs.
Places for our 4-year-old program fill particularly quickly, so we recommend families submit an enrolment application form as soon as possible to avoid missing out. Children enrolled in our 3-year-old program have a higher chance of being accepted in our 4-year-old program, should the number of applications be greater than the number of places.
- Enrolment can be made any time after 1 January in the year three years prior to the child’s commencement in the 4-year-old program, or two years prior to the child’s commencement in the 3-year-old program. The cut-off date for enrolment applications is 30 June in the year preceding the year of enrolment. All enrolment applications received after this date will be placed on a waiting list.
- You will receive an acknowledgement to confirm receipt of your enrolment application form.
- Places will be offered according to the criteria set out in the Enrolment & Orientation Policy 2021 (Free Kindergarten).
- Offers for places will be sent out around Term 3 in the year preceding the year of enrolment. Second-round offers commence after initial cut-off date.
- Enrolment information will be available at the Annual General Meeting (usually held in October)
- 4-year-old: To be eligible for 4-year-old preschool, a child must turn 4 on or prior to 30 April in the year of enrolment.
- 3-year-old: To be eligible for 3-year-old preschool, a child must turn 3 on or prior to 30 April in the year of enrolment. A child may not actually commence in the session until they have passed their third birthday.
Enrolment application forms
Complete an online application form for 4-year-old enrolments via the links below –
2021 – 2021 4 Year old enrolment form (waitlist)
Complete an online application form for 3-year-old enrolments via the links below –
2021 – 2021 3 year old enrolment form (waitlist)
Open Day 2021
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, we have to reschedule the Open Day for 2021. Please check back for announcements.