We welcome new enrolments for both our 3-year-old and 4-year-old programs.
Places for our 4-year-old program fill particularly quickly, so we recommend families submit an enrolment application form as soon as possible to avoid missing out. Children enrolled in our 3-year-old program have a higher chance of being accepted in our 4-year-old program, should the number of applications be greater than the number of places.
- Make an enquiry by visiting the preschool, or calling 03 9754 5392 to receive an enrolment package. You can also download an enrolment application form here.
- Return your enrolment application form to the preschool. This can be done any time after 1 January in the year three years prior to the child’s commencement in the 4-year-old program, or two years prior to the child’s commencement in the 3-year-old program. The cut-off date for enrolment applications is 30 June in the year preceding the year of enrolment. All enrolment applications received after this date will be placed on a waiting list.
- You will receive an acknowledgement to confirm receipt of your enrolment application form.
- Places will be offered according to the criteria set out in the enrolment policy (a full copy of this document can be provided on request).
- Offers for places will be sent out around mid-year in the year preceding the year of enrolment. To confirm your place, a deposit must be received within 10 business days. Second-round offers commence after initial cut-off date.
- Once your deposit is received, you will receive written confirmation of your child’s enrolment.
- Details of group session times and enrolment information will be available at the Annual General Meeting (usually held in the November).
- 4-year-old: To be eligible for 4-year-old preschool, a child must turn 4 on or prior to 30 April in the year of enrolment.
- 3-year-old: To be eligible for 3-year-old preschool, a child must turn 3 on or prior to 30 April in the year of enrolment. A child may not actually commence in the session until they have passed their third birthday.
Enrolment application forms
Download enrolment application forms here.