We welcome new enrolments for both our 3-year-old and 4-year-old programs.
Places for our 4-year-old program fill particularly quickly, so we recommend families submit an enrolment application form as soon as possible to avoid missing out. Children enrolled in our 3-year-old program have a higher chance of being accepted in our 4-year-old program, should the number of applications be greater than the number of places.
- Make an enquiry by visiting the preschool, or calling 03 9754 5392 to receive an enrolment package. You can also download an enrolment application form here.
- Return your enrolment application form to the preschool. This can be done any time after 1 January in the year three years prior to the child’s commencement in the 4-year-old program, or two years prior to the child’s commencement in the 3-year-old program. The cut-off date for enrolment applications is 30 June in the year preceding the year of enrolment. All enrolment applications received after this date will be placed on a waiting list.
- You will receive an acknowledgement to confirm receipt of your enrolment application form.
- Places will be offered according to the criteria set out in the enrolment policy (a full copy of this document can be provided on request).
- Offers for places will be sent out around mid-year in the year preceding the year of enrolment. To confirm your place, a deposit must be received within 10 business days. Second-round offers commence after initial cut-off date.
- Once your deposit is received, you will receive written confirmation of your child’s enrolment.
- Details of group session times and enrolment information will be available at the Annual General Meeting (usually held in the November).
- 4-year-old: To be eligible for 4-year-old preschool, a child must turn 4 on or prior to 30 April in the year of enrolment.
- 3-year-old: To be eligible for 3-year-old preschool, a child must turn 3 on or prior to 30 April in the year of enrolment. A child may not actually commence in the session until they have passed their third birthday.
Enrolment application forms
Download enrolment application forms here.
Open Day 2020
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions we are unfortunately not going to be able to host an Open Day this year. Instead, for those who are interested in enrolment for 2021, we would like to offer private tours and information sessions at a time convenient to you. Please ring the preschool on 9754 5392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to arrange a time that suits you and we will be happy to show you around.