Supportive learning environment.
Guided by a team of experienced practitioners in early childhood development, our programs are designed to:
- develop your child’s confidence, self-esteem and independence
- foster social skills through interactions with peers and adults
- inspire a love of learning, discovery and new experiences through play
- stimulate, challenge and extend your child’s development through age-appropriate experiences
- encourage awareness and appreciation of the environment.
Sessions involve a combination of indoor and outdoor activities including art, music, movement, literature and dramatic play.
We offer both 3-year-old and 4-year-old programs.
A safe place to play.
All programs are structured to encourage creativity and self-expression through play in a safe, supervised, hazard-free environment.
Our facilities are designed to encourage your child to move freely and safely between activities, while allowing exploration of the play environment.
Tecoma Preschool aims to be a nut-free kinder.
Assisting transition to primary school.
Our preschool programs help prepare children for primary school. We work closely with Foundation classes and teachers to assist your child’s transition from 4-year-old kinder to primary school life.
Tecoma Preschool has formed a strong association with Tecoma Primary School. Many of our children, but not all of them, transition into Tecoma Primary School when they complete preschool.
National Quality Framework Assessment
Tecoma Preschool received an Exceeding rating in the National Quality Framework Assessment. For all the details please follow this link: