Supportive learning environment.
Guided by a team of experienced practitioners in early childhood development, our programs are designed to:
- develop your child’s confidence, self-esteem and independence
- foster social skills through interactions with peers and adults
- inspire a love of learning, discovery and new experiences through play
- stimulate, challenge and extend your child’s development through age-appropriate experiences
- encourage awareness and appreciation of the environment.
Sessions involve a combination of indoor and outdoor activities including art, music, movement, literature and dramatic play.
We offer both 3-year-old and 4-year-old programs.
A safe place to play.
All programs are structured to encourage creativity and self-expression through play in a safe, supervised, hazard-free environment.
Our facilities are designed to encourage your child to move freely and safely between activities, while allowing exploration of the play environment.
Tecoma Preschool aims to be a nut-free kinder.
Assisting transition to primary school.
Our preschool programs help prepare children for primary school. We work closely with Foundation classes and teachers to assist your child’s transition from 4-year-old kinder to primary school life.
Tecoma Preschool has formed a strong association with Tecoma Primary School. Many of our children, but not all of them, transition into Tecoma Primary School when they complete preschool.